Reviews for "ClixSposing Kitraandra"

sort of hot....

semi good use of five minutes, sort of...

Very good as either hentai or a game...

I dusted off my account just to post this. You obviously put a lot of effort into this, feedback is the least I could give, I suppose. (maybe monehs when I stop being poor, you deserve it)

Graphics- Of course, really, really good. While she's clearly a furry, she's more humanoid (what with the lips and all), which was a smart move on your part. With furries, it's usually the face that scares away people who don't share that fetish, but Kitrandra was something closer to a catgirl. I think the number of positive reviews are evidence enough that this style has wide-ranging hentai appeal. The inclusion of the gallery was a very nice touch, as well. I'm impressed by the effort you put into this.

Style- Recognizable, and unique in an odd way. And I really like how you drew her legs, I'm not sure why...

Sound- Music was a plus, but it was too loud, and it obscured the sound effects. We're talking about a slime monster here, so more slime sounds for it would be just fine. Also, more sounds from Kitraandra, though I know what a pain in the ass putting together voice effects can be if you get ambitious, so I'd call that a lower priority.

Interactivity- Very good, but there were several things I would have changed. First, having some measure of interactive payoff, such as a free play mode. Second, and this is where I start to sound ungrateful, a wider variety of hentai scenes. By that I mean, more stuff to do to her, and different, ahem... "tools" to do said stuff with. Climax scenes were a little tame. Hot, but tame. Nothing about "horny-slime-monster-from-space-raping-a-hot-female-bounty-
hunter-who-is-presumably-also-from-space-and-is-a-sexy-catgi
rl-too" has to be tame. :D

Also, you may want to try switching perspectives, where you play AS the catgirl in peril. The great thing about that format is: you can never decide if you really want to win the game or not.

It's not that what's there isn't among the best I've seen, but somehow I suspect you've got the potential to make THE best hentai game I've ever seen. That's why I'm pushing my suggestions. :D

Humor- I though the slime monster was quite funny, actually. The dumb grin made me laugh. Good antagonist, er... protagonist, that is.

Overall- Keep at it man, keep at it. Don't burn yourself out on this stuff, but absolutely don't give up on it.

10/10

Sweet!!!

Man, this game is awesome. Short but SWEET!! Keep it up

Awesome!

Nice animation, a suggestion would be to have clips of the three actions in the gallery for the viewer's pleasure, and keep up the good work. Make more! :)

great game

this is a great game and i think that u should consider making another one.