For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ClixSposing Kitraandra"

Needs an after-game bonus where you can still fuck her, but without needing to trap her. Other than that, it was great!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! well its hard to jerk off while you keeping her trapped but i done it

IM freaking wets sonS!!!

made me drool and more in few seconds xd

I signed up to NG yesterday due to my love of Egoraptor and Psychicpebbles but I'm really liking the adult stuff on this site already and this is a great example why.

I'm not a full-blown furry, but I like anthro girls with more human-looking faces, especially catgirls. Despite the somewhat simple graphics, you can see that Kitraandra is really hot and I'd like to think she really is enjoying being restrained and fucked like that given the ending screen. The sounds are really good and the sliminess *shudder*. What I wouldn't give to be in there with her. :)

Also, the music sounds good. I can't quite put my finger on why, but it adds to the overall sexiness.