Reviews for "Unrest"

WOWWW!!!!!
you have to be the art director for a point and click game!!!!!

i want to try the pixel art too. and i was wondering if you can tell me what softwares (tools) do you use to work the pixel art style!

thanks!!

Carrion responds:

I use photoshop CS5 which makes the production of pixel art much much faster. Though there's honestly nothing in this picture that you couldn't pull off in MS Paint! I use to make all of my stuff in paint, it just took me a long time compared to PS. The key is practice practice practice!

This is the best. The fire, the smoke. I would love to have this hanged in my room. PLEASE never stop making these. I don't know what it is, but they have something epic, addictive and the colors are just great.

Carrion responds:

Thank!

It has a story, but itis left for the viewer to tell. Love the ascending tree line and the fire effect. It leaves alot for us to interprut on our own. Os that damage on the arms or just the way they are designed? Is he walking towards us, leaving destruction to his back or is he walking to the fire to fight it and save us? Beautiful work. I agree it would be a worthwhile print.

Wow. I absolutely love the colors.
This definitely has an ominous and foreboding tone.

g