Reviews for "Fighting Yoshis"

sonic

you should make a fighting sonic thatd be cool

sounds good

This is a great piece. Though, it could be a little better...try experimenting with replacing half of the instruments with guitars, that might do it. Maybe those bells....see what it sounds like with those bells/flutes as guitars. Though, you gota be careful as to not hide those trumpets too much....

Anthouse21 responds:

I know what u mean man, honestly when it comes to guitars i suck! And my trumpets suck also im trying to find those nice realistic ones somewhere!!! Like on that ff7 battel remix that one guy did...

OH NOES!!!

THEY'RE GONNA GET MEEEE *a yoshi finds him* NOO NO NO NO NOT THE TOUNGE!! NOT THE CRO-YAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

anywhoo, pretty sweet peice ya got here. im gonna go ahead and favorite this one.

Anthouse21 responds:

LOL crazy!! And thanks alot glad you liked it!!!

Nice work

This was an interesting song,it had a good amount of epicness with it's high percussion and great quality,overall i enjoyed this song pretty well. =)

Wonderful cover

Love the battle like theme you made it into here. The tune is just great and kind of his a holiday like feel to it as well. Awesome cover, another enjoyable Yoshi theme remake and remix. Excellent work on this one.

The synth has a cosmic feel and gives a feel of yoshis falling all around to the stage to take on the battler in Super Smash Bros. The trumpets and piano also have a nice feel to them. The bass and drums were excellent here too, great kick off at the start.

Overall, awesome cover, very enjoyable.