Reviews for "Mayhem In The Skies!"

Enjoyable!!

This is a nice game actually.
Shooting babies is freakin fun!!

It was ok

Everything was good with the game except the fact that it is very easy.

Not bad

Here's a breakdown of your grades on this one:

Graphics:
The graphics weren't bad, the problem is thet they were very repetitive. The varying backgrounds helped your score here, but there wasn't much detail to anything.

Style:
Not much to say here, game layouts were pretty simple, nothing too interesting to note.

Sound:
I liked the game music, it really got you into the feel of the game, espically the bonus tracks. The only problem was that the break in the loops was a bit noticable in some of the tracks.

Violence:
You could have done a lot more here. There was no baby death scenes, no blood, all you got when a baby fell was a little cry. The explosions weren't all that amazing either.

Interactivity:
Commanding the cannon and the firemen at the same time took a lot of my focus and the ability to buy many different types of uprgades between levels gave you a lot of control in how your game progressed.

Humour:
There wasn't really much of anything funny in the game, but the ridiculous concept of babies, bombs, fireman, and a cannon was a bit amusing when I first looked at the game.

Overall:
I played this for a couple hours, longer than I would have expected. Died and restarted a few times till I perfected my strategy, and got going with it. After a while however the game's repetitiveness and easiness just made me bored, and I bombed the babies to the ground to make myself lose. To my surprise I took the high score by a pretty good margin (yeah, that's me Travis A) so I guess not everyone found the game as easy as I did. Not a bad game per se but it could be improved upon.

Weird

LOL weird concept for a game but very entertaing LOL nice job

No one gives a shit about 14 year olds

Last guy who posted, no one gives a shit about ur music likes. Dont push ur crap onto perfectly fine games. Good game n e ways.