Reviews for "Oddworld Maze Game 3"

Creepy.

It took me 3 levels to figure out that it's not the guy you control that can't hit the walls, it's just the mouse point. xD

Anyway.

I loved the drawing in this and music in this, jt kind of reminded me of Salad Fingers. Took a very long time, but I beat this without cheating. Maybe it's just me, but I thought the hit detection coulda been better.

Nice job.

alio-big-mac responds:

lol, its actually writtin dont touch the walls on the first page, but no-one could read it :P

Cool game.

It wasnt bad at all, the only thing i have to complain about is the damn text I CANT READ A DAMN THING!!!!!!

alio-big-mac responds:

lol, ok, im going to defintaly change that next time.

Not a great attempt

First of all, as the last guy said, it's near impossible to read a lot of the text in game. Black on black is not exactly a great idea for things you need to read. Other than that, it's a not very interesting version of a maze game, which there are many of.

alio-big-mac responds:

meh your intitled to your opinion

Would be OK if there were'nt big problems

Impossible to read the text, so it took me a minute to figure out how to start. And how the hell do you get out of the first stage?

alio-big-mac responds:

Its strange your the only one who couldn't figure it out...you go throught the maze doi...and press the next level button, christ go back to school.

O.k but..

...why is the file size so big, and it's not clear enough to see, took me a while to find the start button. Might just be me though .

alio-big-mac responds:

lol, its big becasue of the music, it has to have a full track in the background lol, and if your screen isnt adjusted it can be hard to see it properly.