Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "[] Conform []"

AWESOMENESS!!!

You never disapoint. you should think of getting a record deal, because this tallent shouldn't go unnoticed, and i don't think a website like this is enough for your awesomeness. Instant download. Nicely done.

Rock isn't dead. It's just getting started. \m/>.<\m/

deathkllr84 responds:

lol maybe man \m/ keep it metal

Awesome tone, great riffs

From death metal to groove metal, breakdowns and metalcore - there's a little bit of it all. The mix is terrific, I can only hope to get my stuff sounding this good now that I'm starting to record guitar-driven music in addition to the piano stuff. Just heavy and brooding the whole time.

Particularly liked the riff starting at 0:25, gave me a strong At The Gates vibe. Awesome stuff, favorited, 5/5, etc.

deathkllr84 responds:

Thanks dude. The mix sounds decent on most speakers, but I still have a lot of work to do cleaning up my mixes. Just keep practicing and writing songs, and you will improve. At the gates? Never liked them, but I will check some of their new stuff, \m/

In sound of pure perfection

Fucking insane man. But the way what problem you use? any tips on how to make catchy riffs cause I suck.

deathkllr84 responds:

lol you mean programs? Fl Studio, ezdrummer, sometimes Adobe Audition to master, audacity to record. Pretty simple stuff, sometimes I wish I knew how to use cubase or something. And for catchy riffs, just gotta feel em man \m/

Pretty sweet, i must say

Im insanely jealous cuz I can't get my tones or mixing to sound as good. x[

Pretty cool riffs too. You must tell me your mixing secrets. :P

5/5

deathkllr84 responds:

Nah dude, thats the problem man. All these people worried about mixing, and who sounds the best. I was like that for a while, it's addicting. You start worrying more about the mix than the song or structure.

It's really balance of playing skill, how you record, your ears, and what you have available. Even small things like mood can effect mixing, so you just have to go with the flow.

But yeah dude you've came up with some mixes that seriously impressed me! Metal brothers have to stick together. I would be happy to share my knowledge or collab w/e. Hit me up sometime \m/

OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Picture a little kid that's about to be consumed by a wall of flames, and the wind is rushing so fast, it's picking his cheeks up and stretching them backwards.

That's the face I made when this started. Hot damn man. This is some epic work.

Ibanez' ftw! I just recently purchased one, and that thing, can definitely get some nice distortion on it. With humbuckers, the thing can come out raw, and raging.

I love your new style man. I say new, because as far as your works before this one, they don't compare the the utter death metal feel behind this one. I like your old work, don't get me wrong. I just like this newer feel you have.

Keep on rocking man! I'm glad to have you back here on the portal, I'll keep checking in on ya.

\m/

deathkllr84 responds:

thanks dude! ROFL at the face you prob made haha! Ibanez is pretty damn good, I have their GRX and a 4 string bass, both can get good tones. Yes, this is the first song in a while that I was just like "man, I'm really feeling this" and worked hard.

Even though I spent like two days, I worked hard on a lot of details and learned new things.

Thanks for always being here man, and expect some more kickass metal \m/