Reviews for "-Cannibal-"

kickass

i love the tribe vibe. it's awesome and badass with lots of different sounds. i'll add it to my collection of 'music i listen to for artistic inspiration'

WOoT

Wow, this is impressive! Great work on this! Really good job making it progress and evolve, it really sets itself apart from the rest of the dance music not only on Newgrounds but the whole genre itself. Not to say that dance music never does progress, but it's definitely your strong point :)

Very unusual combination of noises, and they all complimented themselves very nicely, I love hearing artists do their own thing and make music as self-expression instead of just following what other songs tell them to do. Good for you! I've been making more dance tracks than usual lately, maybe we could collab? :)

Thanks for making this, don't stop being original.

Pretty awesome

Really nice! I would use it on a evil/action game. I have a project coming, I bet it could fit. Ill see what comes up. Btw, the public version of Age of War 2 is out and I credited you in the credits screen as well as in the newgrounds credits.

Can't stop listening to it

> Even though I had my speakers at the top volume (I had forgotten to turn it down after the last application I used), I liked this one since the first beat.
> I believe it's the first time you "adventured" into a tribal theme like that. If it is, well, sir, you have done a good job. If not, well... It's still a wonderful job. The vibraphone-like looping melody reminds me of your personal touch.
> Perfect.

Painting a mental picture with every song.

Honestly, when I first heard this, a video game boss fight started up in my head, in the woods, with the boss being some unseen beast with piercing red eyes being its only visible feature, until it would pounce on you with claws outstretched. (got a bit carried away there, sorry. XD) But this is wonderful! It keeps up, never gets dull, always is changing, I just love it. Keep it coming!