Reviews for "Brainimated"

That was good.

I liked the lawnmower, that'd be kinda fun to go after zombies with something like that, though I'd stick to my shotgun. Well, knowing me I'd try the stupid thing and then try to jump off of something.

RUN BABY RUN!

the baby is just crawling away naturally while his uncle is right behind him trying to kill him lol

I wanted to see more! Instead, it was just that one zombie getting killed at the end. Well, I guess I can't complain much. This was well animated at least. It was even cool to see that poster. Okay, I've never seen the full movie.

I have seen that famous lawnmower scene. Zombies are always awesome. It's hard to tell if this had any of the characters in them. Well, it probably didn't. The artwork holds up after a decade!

Good work

Your animation is good. The sound quality is clear and well done. There is nothing I can say really. Except keep on keeping on.

Bloody...

That was pretty cool. Really good animation, or good drawings at least. A bit short, but I've seen worse. I actually wouldn't be too surprised if this got on the front page. Okay, It's probably not THAT good. But it's definately good. Nice work. Keep it up.