Reviews for "Monkey Mask"

Yo awesome...

Turn it into a collab i might be able to think up some lyrics for you.

hpanic responds:

i'm currently trying to get a band together.. so once i have a stable band there will be a version with lyrics of some of my songs. no need for a collab.

/&=$%)thx&%ยง

Good song, with a bit room for improvment

The song itself is very good. I like the instruments and I like the style. It would have been nice if you have repeated the theme as ending once more without distortion. One note only is not enough for me ;-).

Technical you can do some things. The overall sound is a bit dull. There are simply not enough high frequencies. You could try to put a lowcut filter on your e-guitars between 100-200Hz to "tidy up" low frequencies. In my opinion the drums could also be a litte bit louder.

All in all a very nice song indeed ;-)

hpanic responds:

ok... thx

finally some decent punk

I think the beginning could use a bit of work (maybe some tom work on the drums or smthing) but other than that it has a great 90s skater feel and the guitar lead fits in pretty well