Reviews for "Terri Irwin's REVENGE"

ZERG RUSH

This is epic win, good job sirs.

RIP Steve

This is a great game. How'd you make it in such a short period of time? Bloody awesome.

Great game for a great man

Steve Irwin would have apreciated this game, knowing that it was for a good cause.. Long live steve, you will always be the croc hunter for us

altr responds:

I don't think he would approve of killing wildlife, but the thought of Terri going apeshit probably would give him a little chuckle.

the crocodile hunter was a legend

stve wud have been proud of this game as it was for a good cause pity he had too die tho but he will always be remembered

altr responds:

Nah, no he wouldn't. But I'm pretty sure he'd realize that it's just a game and that the people suffering over his death who didn't even know him should just move along and remember the happy times.

Thanks for playing.

Not bad.

I haven't review'd anything in awhile...like 11 months or something, but when I saw this I was like, WAIT some ass is making fun of steve's death vote 0zors!!11!1, but after i read the comment you left, and after i played the game i thought, hey this ain't bad. I actually knew steve, and knowing him off camera is something i wish you all would know, but anyways, nice game, It'd be damn funny if Terri actually did this and went stingray huntin'

Cheers, whatever my name is