For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Terri Irwin's REVENGE"

very nice

I liked this game. Great use of variables and "crikey". Irwin will be missed.. and his death will be remembered by this game. Very well done.

Let's hope it's not too late

Well, I actually got to see that game trough stumble upon... I decided to look up the author(s) in order to tell them that the game is in totally a bad taste, and that they have no respect, and that perhaps I could be able to understand if it was something like getting semi-dead drunk and spraying something about Terri on a wall, but you people actually spend your time on coding this into life, you put your work and time in preparing something like that etc etc... but then I got to your homepage guys (the one visible in altr's profile) and all became clear :(

If you are like 28 and getting drunk still impresses you well probably it is too late for growing up :) I am so sorry for you... You'll probably end up as some kinda "will code poor flash games for change" alcoholics, not that I'd wish that fate for you but you probably are... Get a grip on yourself man, move out of your mom's house, get a life... and when you think you got that, try to find a girlfriend... that might really help you not regret your life later.
Cheers

They were talking about this on the news today...

I had to check it out when they were talking about it this morning on the news. I wasn't sure what to think of it at first, but it's actually quite humorous. My favorite part was DEFINITELY the crocbombs. :D

lol

I'm saddenned by Steve's death, but this was great.

Awesome work for stirring up controversy. Seriously, that's the best you can do.

However, for a mocking game, this is actually very good. The Music is great, the controls are good, the gameplay is fun. And the little effects added to it, such as the "crikey!" and crocbomb

This, if a little sick, is genious. Well done.

Like Terri Irwin would kill a stingray for revenge

The sound terri irwin made when she got hit got annoying and terri irwin wouldnt kill stingrays for revenge you dumbass

altr responds:

Don't get hit then, DUMBASS.