For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Terri Irwin's REVENGE"

Sorry I don't think this was good.

I know alot of people here on Newgrounds were eager to get a Steve Irwin flash on and let people know that they have a decent flash/game etc. But this wasn't very good. The game itself was boring. And the guy before me (mysticcrow) was wrong about something there. Just wanted to clear it up. How is scuba diving defacing natural habitats? Steve was snorkelling when this happened. Not much different except for the tank on your back. But Crow was right about the killing of the stingrays. Even though I'd be pissed if one stabbed and killed me, Steve was a nature enthusiast and wouldn't be angry witht them for too long.

this is anti steve irwin

steve irwin was a nature enthusiast who fought to preserve wildlife and natural habitats. given that i have a real hard time believing he would have appreciated a game where people deface natural habitats (scuba diving) and murder wildlife.

cool game! but...

im an aussie myself... so his death hurts me even more... but steve never hated stingrays and he never provoked the stingray either.
it just randomly struck him in the heart..... nice game tho! but like most of the other tributes to steve, there rushed, but if you want to commemorate him the day he died... i gues its hard not to rush.
RIP steve irwin 1962-2006 :((((((

Steve Irwin: 1962 - 2006

I didn't play them but honestly the man died doing what he loved the most. He dedicated his life to preserving animals, I understand that this may just be your way of dealing with the loss, but atleast give it some time before we begin to poke fun at his death.

THIS SUCK

man steve is already dead, why poke fun at his family, you should think man what if your family member died and someone makes a game of you getting revenge