Reviews for "StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2"

wonderful

this was a great flash u really did great, i havent seen a well-done flash like this on newgrounds in a while. keep up the good work.^_^

Spectacular flash

Holy shit that war great, loved the 3D.
graphics -- amazing.
style -- nice animation and it worked well
sound -- very nice and clear sound
violence -- liked those dinosaur looking things getting killed :D
interactivity -- None but u get 10 :D
Humor -- Nice, but not halarious.
Overall -- see above :P
10/10

LogFish responds:

thanks a lot - glad you liked it :) next episode is close to being complete, hopefully you'll like that too.

hilarious is spelt with an i - I know this sounds grammar nazi but I've been saying halarious for years and i feel stupid now i realise it's wrong. i even put halarious in my cellphone dictionary and thought it was crap for not having the word, heh.

Humor has definately improved, keep it up!

therapistfinder ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!
"Why do you use 2 guns?"
'Cuz it looks cool'
"OMG!"
ROFL!!!!!

Molestation Nursery
haahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Following in suit, this one rocks as well.

Just as good as the previous ones.

I was kind of disappointed you didn't show the DA, but I'm hoping it'll be in Part 2.

Also, I think you really got the Vultures wrong there. They're supposed to be a kind of large armored motorcycle. Check the diagram on the interface next time you play. That's actually a rider there near the middle. Also, if you play Campaign, you'll hear vultures refer to their vehicles as "bike"s quite a bit.

Despite being, in my opinion, very off on the depiction of the vulture, however, I thought the way you portrayed them was unique. And badass.

Cheers dog.

The vultures are a mild invention of mine, just larger APC like versions - I guess I should've said something in the movie to avoid people thinking im a retard who thinks vultures are as large as tanks, heh.

LMFAO!!

aw crap ya broke my mystic gun! :( THATS NOT ALL ILL BREAK IF YOU DONT GET THIS THING MOVING AGAIN