Reviews for "StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2"

holy crap

that was fucking god gooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yes

i love this series so much!!!!
the attention to detail is great
graphics:amazing,as always
style:shooting,aliens and starcraft yay!
sound:good music choice and gun sounds as well as the voices
violence:shooting,apceships and crashing great
interactivity:scene selection and stuff good
humour:good humour an imprvement on the first ones
want more!

Thanks a lot :)

man

ur flashes kick SO much arse!!!
it is perfect, the sound is the best but the graphics are very cool, very good moddeling. (could be better but thats very close to perfect)
i was waiting 4 this one and now i really want to see part two!
way to go again.
thats a 5 4 sure

Thanks bro :)

Good work.

I think that for a pice of fan fiction this was really well done. The incorperation of wat I think was 3D studio max was great, and the rest of the animation was smooth as a babies bottom. The only thing I would critisize is the voices, it sounded like it was all done by the same person. A person with an extreamly flexable voice, but a single person no less. Anyhow, this was a vary nice pice of work and it was indeed worth my time. And my time is valuble.

LogFish responds:

Thanks for the review then! Hehe. I'll get some voice actors in the next one, I really can't be bothered with the whole having to rely on other people thing but if I want to get a perfect movie I'm going to have to.

Perfect

VERY good movie, I like how it sticks to SC units pretty damn well, and how the story matches SC lore pretty damn well. What's the Zantaboan supposed to be though? A guardian?

LogFish responds:

That's the only thing that isn't from SC, I just made it up to fit in the SC world (albiet unbalanced! Haha)