Reviews for "StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2"

waste of my time

first of all...wtf. why couldn't you just make new sounds for all the animals instead of using the ones right from the game?
second, when the fuck did protos start speaking english. dumbass
third, when the dude says "ill kill it with one shot", not only did each gun fire, each gun fired about 4 times by the sound of it.
fourth, why when they were falling down the tunnel and the ship was spinning, did the dudes not fall out of the back, AND, why was the background in the cockpit scene still flowing at a forward moving speed? CONTINUITY
and lastly....who the fuck cares about starcraft? get a life you loser

you did do somewhat of a good job by having music throughout the video. you could have made the video EVEN BETTER by having music at all points of the video, like in a professional movie. they wouldnt' even have to be large or quality files....just something to create that extra layer.
learned that one in art school

LogFish responds:

I appreciate your sense of humour, nicely done!

Sick Mate

That was sick "why do you have 2 guns anyway" "cos it looks cool" simple but effective houmer and the best animation i want to see more animation like that. the fact that you could do things like see the story briefing already impressive. The violence was really good to I'm not one of those people who get a kick out of gore but i don't mind it, other than that what a great flash

yay.

This flash was nice but i think youv'e done better, there are nice parts here too but it wasnt as much SC as i expected + your voiceacting is fine :)

Good work

That was pretty good, but I'm not too sure on the voice acting. That accent sounded South African..Tell me if I'm right :) Anyway well done

Im glad that some people still appreciate starcraf

I loved your starcraft flash series from the beginning, but this is the first time I actually reviewed it.

Graphics 10 - Everything seems to be as exactly matching to the game itself. Im glad you didnt modify the looks of any of the units so that they would look cooler or something like that. Good that you stayed true to it. though I do have to say that the hydralisks mouth is abit squarish from my perspective. I mean even blizzard when they made starcraft ghost modified and added more graphical modifications for the fps balance and look.
Style 10 - Not many flash artists are out there who can at least creative a unique storyline in the starcraft universe let alone make a flash of it. Im just curious as to whether it will end with the creatures being extinct and maintain with the original starcraft plot or will you take it in a new direction.
Sound 10 - Its starcraft, I dont expect to hear anything but the same sound used in the game itself. and the background music works perfectly for each action seen and isnt disrupting to the flash at hand.
Violence - 8 It seems good so far, but i'd like to see more gore from daed zerg units. I mean ive played with zerglings and they leave huge pools of blood when they die.
Interactivity - 10 All I ask is for a play, pause, scene selection, and stream and im a happy man.
Humor 8 - Its pretty good so far but id like to hear more then just a few 1 liners or jokes that turn into conversations. maybe a comment about the issue at hand and a witty insulting remark is good.
Overall 10 - I cant really complain even if I tried to because out of all starcraft flashes I've seen this has to be the best so far. Thanks once again for making it.