Reviews for "Become Anniversary Collab"

context and the various

++++ I love how everyone brought their own style to a consistent theme: just as it should be but all too often isn't.

+++ Start's graininess gave it a 'happened a long time ago feel'.

+++ Puts it all in context.

+++ Clay controlled by the wizard had some funky movement. Specially loved the blue bits splurting up.

- Face was a bit rough there.

++ The creation of a female counterpart was mildly amusing.

- Though her body shape was really odd. It came from the 'stickman with circles' school of thought.

++ Introducing hands was an interesting idea.

+++ Loved the charming text. Specially 'O'.

+++ Nice expression as he 'awoke'.

++ Fbf animation made for an interesting change.

==
A far better tribute than your solo endeavour, I felt. Your own film works better in this context and the various styles and ideas thrown into the mix add so much.

MackProductions responds:

Thank you very much! I respect your reviews a great deal, and love that you reviewed each of my Become films.
Yes this was planned to be the main piece of tribute for the anniversary, and Become 2 is more of an extended version of one of my pieces for it.

All of us in the collab thank you

Good

I have always been a fan of good claymation and this is definantly good. Great job.

Amazing skill. You've definitely got talent...

That was simply amazing. Usually I HATE COLLABS, but this was just too good for me to downvote it. You must have put so many hours into your work, it truly is something to admire. Although what the previous guy said is true. He needs a "real" name. Mac isn't too shabby either. I suggest you think pretty hard of a good name. It's got to be unique and suitable for his character. Oh and good job again.

This is awsome

I need to learn how to do stop-motion like this.

Good job