For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Become Anniversary Collab"

There is no eleven

Dudes, you sll deserve an eleven this animation was amazing. I can't imagine how many time did you spen just on "painting" or "dressing" the characters. But the part with the chair and the table was simply awesome. I'm still looking for a way to make a cake that fast :o) Don't keep up that good work I can't stand it. Hahahahaha

YOU MUST BE THE MOST PATIENT PERSON IN THE WORLD!!

How can you have enough patience to create an animation like that!?! IM JEALOUS THAT MINE AREN'T THAT GOOD!

gaddamn!

that was insane! you're crazy! that whole movie there wasn't one messup, no accidental fingers, or anything! that was a perfect 5.

That was awesome. All 10's!

That was so cool. I hope you put all of that together. You could make a "How-To" on claymation and maybe even animation. Doon't waste a fortune on it, but if you budget right you could make a nice video novel.. Sweet skill.

Amazing skill. You've definitely got talent...

That was simply amazing. Usually I HATE COLLABS, but this was just too good for me to downvote it. You must have put so many hours into your work, it truly is something to admire. Although what the previous guy said is true. He needs a "real" name. Mac isn't too shabby either. I suggest you think pretty hard of a good name. It's got to be unique and suitable for his character. Oh and good job again.