Reviews for "Ultimate Gun Tutorial"

Im no fan of Guns...

... but apart from that, i dont like your animations very much. They dont look realistic, they look like if they were weapons of a beautiful, cute cartoon-world.

9 / 10 for a tutorial generally.

scrimpy responds:

Of course, animation and recoil is highly manipulated depending on the circumstances, but, I agree, the weapons were very stiff und odd indeed.

I would deny the whole cute-cartoon world thing though. Dark grittiness can also be oddly animated after all.

Pretty Good, Unforntunely

Your Gun Frame Rate Wasnt Enough So Recoil Was Over Fast Than Real Life And I See You Know Madness Gunz They Are Real Life But Krinkels Dosent Know Draw The Orginal So They Replace Other But Still Call Same Name.

scrimpy responds:

After spending roughly six hours deciphering your review, I can finally answer you:

Now, I admit, it wouldn't hurt for me to actually have handled a gun in real life, so I can actually say something about recoil.
For the whole madness weapon thing, the guns are stylized to better fit into the world of madness as just redrawing the guns would screw with the proportions of madness, seeing how that would easily make the weapons taller than their users.

Yeah, i liked it!

its awesome,
great job man!

Thanks, mate

Great Tutorial.

And for the guy below me:
FBF = Frame by Frame

Thank ye.

i don't get it

what is the meaning of fbf i don't get it

scrimpy responds:

Frame by frame animation.
That is, you animate every frame individually as opposed to tweening.