Reviews for "World Defense"

Boring, dude

What? that was seriously crap all you do is spin a planet around for some levels with them getting faster and bigger. If you get the o-zone increase it just gets slower and even more boring. Tip: make something interesting next time.

regulargabs responds:

Kenney says:
If this is serious crap, how much crap would your Flashes be? Oh wait, you don't even understand how Flash works. Sorry.

oO

its the boringest game i have ever played sry but thats it ...
its too boring and it takes to long ... and i dont want to spend so much time for something like that..

regulargabs responds:

Kenney says:
Oh well, everyone likes other things! Maybe you like your own Flash...oh, well then you could always watch your favourite Flash...oh you didn't fill that in either. Well you could always listen to your favourite band...not filled in either. Well maybe your favourite movies. Arg! Even filling in forms is too boring for you?

Humiliating

WTF is this honestly. 21 levels of bordom barely any upgrades, good graphics but only coz its a small game. you can do better.anyone can do better i was about to literally commit suicide at level 10

It's ok I guess

10 stars - minus 3 for the 3 upgrades u get, another 3 off for the repetitive gameplay and no imgination, 1 off for the "mega" ozone lair as I thought it might've been a whole circle instead of being gaps, oh look you have no stars from me.