Reviews for "World Defense"

simply brilliant

great work, u've made a superb game here, the major thing letting it down however, to be honest i quit before i died because it got tedious
i'd also have to say the most fun thing about the game was not avoiding the comets, but getting the comets to crash upon the planet
this game instead of being a scoreboard arcade game would be better if it were a little more singleplayer in approach, with a variety of missions and things to do, instead of juss avoiding the asteroids, perhaps they could be used to kill invading troops on the planet, or have alien spaceships invade every so often, anyway your obviously the one with brilliant mind, so i look forward to playing the sequel to this :D keep up the good work :D

A lot of environmentalists would be very upset.

I tried to make a crater through the earth that split it entirely in half. So far, I've only gotten to the inner core, but hopefully I'll be able to do it soon!

An interesting game that takes a little while to get used to. Not entirely challenging, and a little slow with the earlier levels. I think a difficulty setting is needed- one that controls speed, so the hardest difficulty level could have meteors streaming in.

I'm not entirely sure how God can so casually spin the world (for who else could?) or why we only have three buildings left... Or why there are a billion meteors of biblical proportions heading towards us anyway, but it was a definitely entertaining game. You get pro after a while.

I liked the blurring effect and the er, interesting music. It does get extremely challenging at the end- I had to try level 21 three times! Otherwise it was a very much entertaining game for people with a little bit of patience and an awesome sense of geography =)

~VelvetDarkRocks~

it could have been better

i got that why am i playing this game kinda feeling atfer playing this and quiting because it seems like it has no point so yea good work but next time make a point like presedents breifing you and some ish......

needs a survival mode

it was fun,but i needed something more challenging

Fun.

This game was fun. The graphics were good, and simple. The music got REALLY repetitive, and the sounds got boring. It got really hard later into the game, which is good, because I like a good challenge. Well, 9/10, 5/5.