Reviews for "World Defense"

Sweet!

That game was awesome! The ozone is my best friend! 5/5!

Pretty good

at first it was kinda boring cause the meteors came falling down 2 slow and there wasn't that many, but around round 13 or so it got interesting. It was a good game, but i think you should put more upgrades in it.

Pretty good.

Yep, pretty good, a lil too hard past level 15, but pretty good overall. The only thing I'd complain about is that earnin enough money for the bomb and the ozone layer later on is too hard, making the game almost imposible in the final stages. But heck, I really liked it.

Fun, and even original.

This is definately a fun defense game with it's original twist. I like it. The lack of weapons, the lack of death in general was interesting. Not something that many people would do or think of. I give it a huge thumbs up.

great

super ozone is kind of confusing