Reviews for "World Defense"

Wow

Perfect game this deserves to be on front page, and if you wouldn't mind I will add this game to my favorites.

regulargabs responds:

Kenney says:
Ofcourse I mind you putting it under your favourites! >:( lol ofcourse not. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yay!

good, but

i really want more upgrade, i mean....3 upgrade, one that stays forever, and 2 that's limited ( one bomb, and parts of shield =( )
nice work, that can b better!!

It's original!

The only criticism (i think that's how you spell it) is that there weren't enough tools to use, and they were expesnsive to obtain. Other than that i did thoroughly enjoy it.

Congratulations!

lol

the best armour games can get!

iv played some of armour games games before and know how crap they are but this game is fantastic!
its going straight onto my favourites!
MAKE MORE GAMES LIKE THIS ONE!!!!!!!

Funny game

But the music and the songs are repetitive.