Reviews for "World Defense"

Lame

I hope you know that there's more to a game than spinning stuff and protecting planets, Here's a tip, make something were you do more that click and spin. Although I did like that it required you to something.

Kenney says:
Here's a tip; Write your own reviews.

Boring, dude

What? that was seriously crap all you do is spin a planet around for some levels with them getting faster and bigger. If you get the o-zone increase it just gets slower and even more boring. Tip: make something interesting next time.

Kenney says:
If this is serious crap, how much crap would your Flashes be? Oh wait, you don't even understand how Flash works. Sorry.

Game was good..

The game was good..but the music was awful...no offence but the game play made up for that, it started to get boring once i started to hit the higher levels..it was just sooo repetitive..but other than that it was a great

Kenney says:
If you found the music so awful, there's an option to control it at the main menu.

Forget the music gameplay matters and guess wat

this game is the best thing ive ever played on newgrounds!doesnt require 2 much skill,its higly addictive lots of planet carnage soooo heres my point......GET YOUR ASS PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenney says:
That's right! If you don't like the music turn it off at the options! Hurray!

Good. but the music

Interesting game, yes it needs more powerups. The music could make someone homicidal. Seriously, wtf were you thinking with that loop? The music on the opening was nice.

Kenney says:
My speakers have an off button, doesn't yours have one of those?