Reviews for "World Defense"

decent.

Very annoying music but good graphics and good concept but wouldve been kl if you could use arrow keys or something to control rotation and maybe some more upgraddes?

its nice

its a pretty okay game :D

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I WAS ON THE LAST LEVEL BUT THEN A METEOR HIT A HOUSE AND MY SAVE FILE WAS SHATTERED!!! (In other words, my save file is gone.) ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!! :(

great game

very original idea. I agree with sebcio the music is annoying and i think an option to use the arrow keys to rotate should be included.

The game isnt working for me :(

I'm not sure what is wrong with the game but when i try to start, but the game starts out with no buildings on the planet and it immediately says game over :((((

any help?