For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Dumbass Luigi"

good

all i can say was tha it was good, it could of had a few more custom sprites and probably a better plot but still

ohh i was disapointed not to see an end fight..lool it ended

Awesome

That was awesome. After seeing your Super Mario Land series, I have been hooked on your movies. Cute lil goomba at the beginning. I love the Shy Guy Scene the best. I hope to see a Dumbass Megaman or Samus soon. You rock man. This is going as one of my favorites.

I love it!

Yes! One of the best I have seen in a while!

LMAO!

That was hilarious as to all of your others and this is probably front page worthy.

Goodone

i like the drawings u did and someparts it was pretty funny overall it was a really good flash nice work hope theres another part to that flash