Reviews for "Dumbass Luigi"

lol

the boo part is hilraus

Terrific Sequel!

A great movie, truly awexome!

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!roflmao

i hav watched all of your movies and flashes and overall all i have 2 say is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! make a dumbass wario, waluigi and bowser too i know it will tak awhile but it will be awsome

LUIGI-TASTIC Man !!!!!!1!

WOW !!! YATY YATY YATA ! Yahoo ! SOOOOOO KOOL ! SOO FUNNY YES YES! KEEP UP THE GOOD...GREAT...FANTABULUS...MARIOTAST IC...LUIGI-GREATNESS...OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAH !! BABY THIS ROCKS !!!! I WANNA ROCK THNANANA!!!!!

omfg

cracked me up! i laugh every time i see it, dumbass mario was great to, make more please!