For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Anti-Clock Day Madness"

nice one

nice cross with Madness and clocks... or anti-clocks i suppose. the action was pretty good in this one, though i think a bit more fighting and weapons would've made this one more like Madness... but i really liked the alternate endings to this one. i played the 'kill SBC' one like 5 times before i finally decided to watch the 'Truce'... and i actually liked the 'Truce' better, as it followed the plotline to Madness a little bit more than just killing. nice work on this one.

Sounds awesome.

Thanks for taking the time to view and review my flash.

y does ur character jump

y did u decide to kill the clock crew wat did they ever do to u bully

DeRosa responds:

1. My character jumps because of the 'one-footer' method that some Madness animators use in their flashes.

2. Ever heard of Anti-Clock Day? Luis Castanon created it.

Thanks, I guess..

Good job!

Hey It's me (Foamy) from the forum!
This was good!
Graphics where lacking.
The choice ending was cool though!
Your doing number 2 right?

DeRosa responds:

Yes, I am making a second, which I hope you'll find worth the wait.

Thanks.

lolz

lol the clockball deflated

Kicks ass dosn't it?

this was freaking awesome

i like all of this movie and i really really sick of the clock crew thanks for creating this movie

No problem. Thanks, man.