Reviews for "Classic Balloon Fight"

cool retro

That was pretty cool and everything and i didn't check out everything (i'm real tired n in rush)

Truthfully, I only played the baloon trip mode, but what was the that? I mean mouse control is great for other games, not this one though.

I didn't check out the other controls, so perhaps you have it, instead of mouse control have like a button to hit. Or even for the mouse have us click or something. To go up and have gravity so we go down. Because thats part of the fun in this game

Otherwise all the sounds a graphics were pretty sweet. So I liked all that. Good job!

This also a great job, if this is really your first flash.

keep on, keepin on buddy

peace

tank2tank responds:

Play fight mode. It might make you a bit happier.

the trip

Played fight mode. Got 23xx. Played trip mode 2x. First time, I swear there was no path at all through the spikes. Played fight mode again, getting 25xx.

-- The pre-loader screen is horrible and doesn't fit the style/colours elsewhere.

+++ I like the idea of a limited-length fight mode. Good for the web market.

+++ Great bg info

++ instructions screen

-- I found that the fight mode seems to always be identical.

--- The randomised trip mode can sometimes be spaced in a way that doesn't let you pass.

--- 2 control methods. Why?

--- No high score saved.

==
Had fun, but this could still be improved a fair bit.

Already a good game, though the trip mode seems pants.

tank2tank responds:

Thanks for giving all the pros and cons. I'll bear it in mind when making the sequel. I think I'll drop the mouse control method, and I can't fix the major problem with trip mode, so I might drop that aswell.
But don't worry cos I've got an AWESOME idea of a new mode to put in the sequel. You WILL NOT be disappointed.

great game

love the classic idea

Ballon Fight!!!!!!!!!

I love baloon fight and that was the best recreation I have ever played!!!! Keep up the good work and make more games as good as this!!!!!!!

tank2tank responds:

Are you sure you used enough exclamation marks in your review?
Anyway thanks for your support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Cool game, i felt like i was really playing NINTENDO again.