Reviews for "Jeremie's MARIO"

Cool

Awseome job bro! Sweet animation!
i once did somethin like this 'Mario Mafia' only the 'enemies' were either dead or waiting to die, real gritty
anyway GREAT FLASH!

Pulp Fiction is a great movie. Mario is awesome.

First of all that dude, Meeeehh has no idea what hes talking about. The short had the essence of pulp fiction and the fast paced mario game. It is cool as John Travolta dancing with Uma Thurman. I give you my ful vote. Great job :)

Awesome..

Simply awesome, I'm at a loss for words here. The art style was marvelous, the pace was great, you really captured the spirit of Pulp Fiction and mixed it with the wonderful world that is Mario's.

All my 5 are belong to you man, soooo bad.

loved it

this was one ov the best flashes ive seen in ages keep it up!

Good music

Closest thing mario got to a gun was fludd. i wished there was more of his funny dance at the end.