Reviews for "Jeremie's MARIO"

Thats one kick but mario

That rocked man. I don't know how many times i have wanted to do that to a toad.

Good Job

That movie was amazing....Did mario remind anybody of Tony Clifton from Man on the Moon for some reason thats the image i got.

Best damn flash I've seen in a very long time.

The headline says it all. I've been waiting for someone to have the balls and the know-how to do a flash like this. Not to mention the fact that when our dear Mario Vega (or however you'd see it) was beating the Goomba to hell, it reminded me of the scene in Sin City where ole' Bruce said "After awhile I was pounding chunks of wet skull into the floorboards." And I've never heard Misirlou used better in any media whatsoever other than the film itself than you did here. 10, 5, and Favorite.

sweetness

this was awesome and for the guy below me....your wierd =\

jeremie that was so good. your flash movies continue to amaze me. hit me up sometime.

your pal, gina