Reviews for "Jeremie's MARIO"

Damn, Bowser looks scary....

This is definately one of the scariest yet coolest Mario spoofs I've seen, and I've seen a lot of ool ones. 5/5

Great!

Waa, waa, he's smoking, smoking's bad, bla bla bla. Grow up.

This cartoon is awesome, partly because it shows what Mario would be like if it was M-rated. Partly, also, because the style of it's just great. It's so funny looking at a fat little mustachioed badass guy just standing there having a smoke. Toad's funny too. The others are just creepy, but it adds to the whole intense effect.

Only problem is, I think, that a couple of the animations are really short loops, but go on for too long. Namely, the one that has mario dancing, and the bowser one. I can understand, though, because they're hand drawn. So whatever. Good job.

No....Just simply, no......

I didn't like it, why you ask? He spends most of his time smoking, and who's ever heard of a smoking Mario!? I didn't like the crude animation, and also, it kind of sucked.

haaaaaaaaaa

that was bad ass and the end rocked

nice

awsome way too change mario to make it look cool. love the endin