Reviews for "Jeremie's MARIO"

I admit this started off a bit slow, but it certainly got better. It was just so nice seeing those grotesque designs for the enemies. My favorite was probably the piranha plant. I loved how it had a single line for a stem. In that way, it was more cartoonish than the actual thing! I love the abstract animation.

I thought maybe there was something wrong with the audio when the guy started talking. A silent movie with color? I've certainly never seen that before! This is pretty unique, even for Mario. I like that music.

lol nice, always wondered what that would be like

LOL The princess is in another castle Mario shoots toad LOL

Not bad. But It wasn't really that much like pulp fiction at all.

please do one with luigi

anyways the clip is awesome but you should probrably make the pirana plant's vines a little thicker or else it looks like it's head could fall off