Reviews for "Aqua Slug"

A few things

1. I agree with everything stated below
2. you might consider adding a bit more of a story line though, just a smidge

Good Game

I have seen the original Metal Slug and this, I believe, is a great family-friendly representation of that game. The music was appropriate, giving the game the true beach theme. I applaud your variation in the weapons as well. The storyline was a little bit lacking, but understandable, since most shoot 'em ups lack a real story. What annoyed me the most was the loss of all power ups at a death combined with the fact that you could die from a single hit. I would have like to see a little more variation in the gameplay (small thugs - more thugs - more thugs - hot air balloon - repeat made the game a little tedious). The sand dollars make the game require multiple playthroughs not only to locate each one, but to actually remember were each one is on a fall. I did not see this as a multiple playthrough game, so this really left a bad taste in my mouth.

If you were to make a sequel, I would suggest adding in some type of tank weapon, like in the original games. I would also add in some type of water flamethrower, allowing for group kills.

Overall, however, it was an ok game

4/5 8/10

NOT WORTH THE EFFORT?!?!?!?

I PLAYED LIKE 1 HOUR A GAME I DIDN'T FIND (so) GOOD FOR THAT FUCKING ENDING?!?! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!
!1111

my score was

550500 and i liked it a bit but not that much it didnt have enough story line so i give it a 1/10

this is actually pretty good

the whole way it all works and looks is very much like it. controls are a bit annoying to get down but who cares once u get them down its good. i love metal slug but this seems like a good transition. overall it was good, not exactly the greatest thing ever but for what it is its awesome .