Reviews for "Aqua Slug"

I was surprised at how fun this game turned out to be. I think its strongest point was how it had such a silly nature to it. You don't normally think of games like this as taking place on the beach. Call me sadistic, but I liked how the kids cried after you hit them. Hey, it's better than killing your enemies! The music was also really stylistic.

I thought it was a defense game at first, because that's what I thought the original game was supposed to be like. I'm talking about Metal Slug of course. It reminds me of how much fun I've head at the beach. This guy sure likes to die and can die reather easily. I think he probably suffers more torment than his enemies do!

it is a prittey nice game and ya so

Great and Original

Pretty good game, I've played this on other sites. I like it a lot but i wish you could collect the weapons and collect ammo. Otherwise, excellent. I almost cried with sympathy when the robot crushed his signed football :(

HOT TO BET THE KID WITH THE ROBOT

JUST SAVE UP UR WATER BOUILLONS TILL U GET 100 DAN WHEN U SEE HIM TRY GET PASS HIS ROBOT DON'T MIND THE ROBOT HE A WAST OF TIME JUST GO FOR THE KID AND HIT HIM WITHE ALL U GOT MAKE SURE U GOT AT LES 50 LIFE PUNTS LIFT U GONNA NEED EM

im on google chrome

good game but froze at boss at the end i just couldnt move, attack, get hurt, but everything else did things the boss was fine