Reviews for "R.I.P. Star Syndicate"

i still

like food guys :'(

Huh what the hell did i just watch

Ok why this is the R.C.P of the week is beyond me. In this last week alone ive seen more awsome flashes come on to Newgrounds than anyother in recent weeks. This wasnt one of them. Ill try to offer some Criticism but its gonna be hard.

Graphics: Ugh no offense but my 1 year old sister draws better than that (and all she does is slober on the paper and stab at it with a marker). You may want to consider using sprites if you ever make a flash movie.

Style: Ok a flying racoon on a jetpack is diffrent. So i have to give you more to style.

Sound: I enjoyed the music but that was about the only thing.

Violence/Interactivity: N/A

Humor: Not laughing....i hope that this wasnt suppose to be funny....still not laughing...ok do a fart joke or somthing next time at least it might givre me a chuckle.

Overall: 6/10 ok this review may sound hateful but the only reason is that ive seen awsome flashes come on to this sight after weeks of pure crap and this takes an award. That kind of pisses me off. I dont even know how to make this better. The only advice i can give is next time put a little effort into you work.

FatBadger responds:

Flash by silverphoenix7:
- none -

Flash by your sister:
- none -

hahahah i can't believe i gave you a 6!!!!!!!!

the only reason i gave you a 6 is really because your music backgrounds captures each and every characters. thats it the rest was just pointless plotting. you know i really give movies with that fat_badger a 0's, but today must be your lucky day.

LOL!!!!!!!!!1

a flying racoon lmao

on a stronger matter... good bye SS and yes i will 'fuck off' !!! but feel empty all the time

yeah