Reviews for "MMBN: The Darkpower 4"

Loading Screen Music.

It needs a button to turn off the music on the loading screen, but it was still good.

Ginogino13 responds:

If you ment that it kept playing after pressing play, then I think you used rightclick --> play

because the play button does indeed have the stopallsounds(); command

Lol, its nice to see Megaman.EXE flashes

Being a fan a the series, I was a little dissapointed that a lot of the songs weren't from Battle Network, but I was happy that you started using the songs at the end of this flash. The story seems to take place after the fifth one, but it does have Cyberbeast Falzar sprites from the 6th. Course, it is difficult to work with only sprite sheets, so I laughed when Baryl jumped around. My only problem with the series is that the battles could use some health displays. Good luck on finishing this, and I hope you use more music from the BN, lol.

Ginogino13 responds:

Yeah, in part 3 i did add chip selection and a custom bar, but that took a very long time, and it didn't seem to appeal in any way. so i thought, more action, less similar.

Thanks! And I'll try to add more BN Music in the final episode! =)

Wow

That was a good movie, you are my best author ever, you did a good job of making megaman popular, I used to be Scooter13, but not no more, I am a true megaman fan, and so are you.

Thanks!

Why are people so lazy?

Why is everyone using sprites today? Besides that, I hate how people say that the submission is appropriate for everyone, but they include swear words... why is that?

Lazy?!

You are one of those people who think that it's easy to make a sprite movie, but I will say it once again:

Making a sprite movie, takes like with making a drawn movie, as much time and effort as the ANIMATOR chooses to put into it.

Great!

I think this series gets better and better with each installment. Your spritework is damn impressive. Keep it up, can't wait for the next one!

Hey Outlaw!

Thanks for the support! Sadly there will only 1 more episode. But I'm glad to see you like the series!