Reviews for "TANKBLOKES 8.8"

Wtf?

So bad... Couldnt watch whole thing.... GAAHHH (heart attack),

Dreadful

You stupid yank. Just cos we used to control your crappy country, you're still bitter. Up yours you arse hole.
Also, it just wasn't funny, work on a) not being a prick b) being funny.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arse.

wat the fuck?

that was fuckin stupid. why did i just waste that part of my life watching this? pointless, not funny, and stupid. i agree with CODHEAD117 too. they didn't even sound like brits. do us a favor and don't make anymore. ever

Terrible

Also you realy think "British" people sound like that? You can't even do a stereotypical accent? poor.

Mogly responds:

When did I say it was supposed to portray 'British'..?

And, that being besides the point anyway, I am English, so that technically was a British accent you were hearing, albeit not a stereotypical one.

rubbish