For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "TANKBLOKES 8.8"

aww

i always enjoy it when people (usually americans) take the piss out of us Brits but this was just pathetic . .

lol

it was funny coz it didnt sound like the brits at all

Pretty funny

Actually really funny, though if those accents sounded anything like british I would've given 8/10, either way I gave 4/5

Thoughts of an Englishman...

10/10 of concept.

0/10 for execution.

If that's a British accent I must be some kind of Frenchman. This could have been rather good. Sadly not. Not funny.

And don't make things like this on the spur of the moment, because as you have just proved they don't turn out well.

My suggestion - Go away, consult some Englishmen, create a script, get some outrageous British accents and do it again. Do that, and I'd give it a high score.

Horrid

I think that was unnecessary and crude...