Reviews for "TANKBLOKES 8.8"

no...just no

your complaining that people are saying its not British, well you put "Tankmen but British!" So yes of course were going to say hmm... thats not British... why? BECAUSE ITS NOT! you PHAIL! NEVER MAKE MOVIES AGAIN EVER! PHAILURE! since when are English Jamaican? i was expected it to be the stereotypical British... But no you didn't ever have the decency to do it like that! IF YOUR GOING TO SAY SOMETHINGS BRITISH THEN MAKE IT BRITISH!

Wtf?

So bad... Couldnt watch whole thing.... GAAHHH (heart attack),

omg?

british? i live in britain and i know thats how the jamaican gansters that hangaround on the street raping and stabbing people talk.

wtf...?

wtf...? dude make it funny

what?

I couldn't hear it. The animation was superb but the plot was horrible. Maybe next time make it funny.