Reviews for "TANKBLOKES 8.8"

wat the fuck?

that was fuckin stupid. why did i just waste that part of my life watching this? pointless, not funny, and stupid. i agree with CODHEAD117 too. they didn't even sound like brits. do us a favor and don't make anymore. ever

FUCK U

FUCK U STUPID YANK WE DONT EVN SOUND JAMAICAN IM SICK OF U YANKS MAKIN FUN OF US WHY DONT SOMEONE MAKE YANKMEN U WOMONISIG DICK )_;<

Stupid

dont u know LILJIM is gonna kill u for that...

Dreadful

You stupid yank. Just cos we used to control your crappy country, you're still bitter. Up yours you arse hole.
Also, it just wasn't funny, work on a) not being a prick b) being funny.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arse.

ugh.....

Well the guy's supposedly british accent was terrible. You probably should've had a british guy, like me, to do the voice.
I pray you weren't making fun of the british, cause we could easily stomp you, mind you the britain was the strongest nation in the world before america.

And barring the whole british thing....It really just wasn't funny. If the same conversation had happened with my friends or something, I may have chuckled, but a flash movie? You need to work on your material, mate, and badly.

The one point you're getting is for the graphics, only because they weren't as terrible as your jokes