Reviews for "TANKBLOKES 8.8"

Eh. ok.

That graphics were good, a little too good, did you draw em yourself? Anyway, I liked the animation, but I didn't find it funny. But you had the streets! So 3/5.

i didnt like this..
the voices were bad and the humour was crappy
"r u making dick jokes?dick jokes?"
no nt very good overally especisally as the style was stolen from tankmen and the charecters.
thats why i give you a low score..

THE GOOd
It was a very nice tankman tribute. I love how everyone is making all these so dirty. This was probably one of the better ones. Pretty funny. Pretty good voice acting to. To bad here turn off the lights. Maybe next time. *sigh*

THE BAD
Well it was short like most of the tankmen parodys. Also it was kind of hard to make out what every one was saying. And why did you turn off the lights. If you didnt this would have been better than tankman itself.

Mogly responds:

You wanted to see them make bum love? Ehh..

dick jokes...

what a classic!

cock joke

the movie was great! loved the graphics, the voice acting, everything.