Reviews for "TANKBLOKES 8.8"

Guy before me

The guy before me I guess does not understand the parody line of TANKMAN(MEN)
This one was a great Parody. I like the shading of the mouth cock.

... "Cock Joke!"

Hm

Well I found it quite funny because that was your sterotypical british 12 year old and I didn't igve it a zero because The Streets fucking win. The blowjob at the end gave me a hard on

Haha, this was a great parody

~The good~

I liked the animation, though pretty much stolen from the original, I loved the text on the shirts, very clever, indeed. The backgrounds were also cool, though also the same as the original. The voices were priceless, the captain's voice sounds very gay, and the ending quite proves it. This one really did make me laugh, a great parody.

~The bad~

Well, the voice-acting was good but it had a couple moments where you were holding to close to your mouth and it just didn't seem very good. Also, if you replay as soon as it ends, the music at the end continues to play through the animation, which is pretty annoying. Also, some subtitles might've been a little helpful as well.

Overall, this was a pretty darn good parody, that really made fun of the dick jokes, and the captain's voice was just hillarious. I hope this review was helpful!

4/5

British? dont make me laugh!

actually, I wont laugh.
As a really excentric British guy, I have to say, that was crap. Have you ever heard a british person? or even a british stereotype? not even a "one says, wot wot! Tea etc" british accent?

WTF?

i dont know which part of britain you're from mate but that accent was just fucked up. i didn't rofl in the slightest.

>:(