Reviews for "TANKBLOKES 8.8"

hmmmm

couldve done better with the british accent, it had the cock joke humor but not all that origonal, meh at least it passed 2-3 mins of my life, time to find summin else to watch.

cool!

An american gangsta and a british dude, with british hip-hop in the background. 5/5. the dick thing was a bit much, though.

blokes

not so good humor, nor voice acting, when it said blokes I thought heavy british accents.

ok, not very good

your humor was really dry, if i were British, i might of been slightly offended; so thats kinda good, at least you played streets in the background, they're pimp!

WTF MATE

Thats was terrible, what in the world is happening to tank men?