Reviews for "Jim: His Hidden Life"

good

I liked it. Don't know why. so deal with it.

lol, thx

Good!

Well i think could of been better with funny but overall it was allright i give it a 4/5

Jimtopia responds:

Thx for the review Yugioh_fan.

Whilst I know this is Crunk fo' Shuggle...

... whatever that means, I see what you meant about difficult to understand. since this is an important flash you should think about expressing it a bit differently- working on it to make the story go better. You surely know that subs shouldn't rely on explantions in the notes.
Its good, its got good music.
I would make the sky lighten toward the horizon in all the scenes, I think it looks better. Take a look at mine if you like and see what you think.
Best wishes,
Ice

Jimtopia responds:

I was thinkin' about redoing this one, but not anytime in the near future. I'm glad you think it's good. Hmm, so make the sky get lighter towards the horizon? Aight. Thx for the review.

Good job

I like the graphics in the portal and it definatly is a step up for your work but it really wasn't a funny story like the rest of yours which i think is what made the jimtopia series as good as it is. Stick to the comedy which is what I think people watch jim for. Other than that a very good cartoon. But i still like the old animation better.

Jimtopia responds:

Thx for an honest review.

very nice!

Theres no way i could get this blammed! nice job!

Jimtopia responds:

Thx I'm glad you liked it!