For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER"

haha

there motherfck snake in tha motherfck plane!!!!!!!!!

LFMAO

Zomg awesome summery. I was going to see it...but this stupid ticket boy was all like..."WTF U HAVE TO BE 17 ZOMG!" Soo... i didnt see it.. Awesome job anyway!!!

Yep, that's basically it.

Having seen Snakes on a Plane, I feel qualified to say this is an incredibly accurate trailer. It was as if you took footage from the actual movie. All the elements were there, the plane, then the snakes, Sammy J. Top notch work.

Hilarious!

seriously i thought that movie looked retarted before this thing haha. its the only reason i went to see it hahah

Awesome

That i must say, was an incredible flash about snakes, and planes, and Samuel L Jackson, and snakes and Samuel Jackson on a plane... Better than the TV commercials for it xD