Reviews for "TooF Staring Contest"

lol

there was some funny crap and then there was stuff that was disturbing XD the explosion was awsome but he should have aimed it at his friend so he wouldnt remember........ever........again

Once again, kick ass.

Dude, i have no idea where you keep gettin this shit but it is fuckin awesome. Hell yeah, TooF is all 5's man, never voted below a five so far so, umm, im bored now so im gonna go watch more toof then foamy. later.

yeah dude! best series ever

Please Reply!
dude you rock!
Couple of questions for ya!

1.How do you do them voices? they rock to much.

2.how come we didn't see a fight scene since toof 5?

3.(last)you should do an episode with a celebrity toof like paris hilton or jessica simpson and they have a fight! LoL

Later!
Jinzo95 :D

I Loved It!!!

This flash was very simple....but so awesome! I don't know how you really could have improved on this, it was just overall really funny, non stop laughing. Despite that it was short, it was still very good. I'm a big fan of your TooF series now, and I really look forward to each new episode. Since I saw that long list of questions in your Logo Replies section I thought Id ask some.

Question 1. Do you think you could ever use like a crazy cult or something like that in one of your episodes? Seems like you could get some good laughs out of something like that. Or possibly like....hazing from a fraternity in place of a cult? Bah, I dont know, just suggestions. (wasn't really a question I know, but who cares?)

Question 2. How are you so fucking awesome?

Please reply if you can! :)

P.S. I'd be honored to get your reply through Logo Replies in TooF 9, but I doubt that will happen. Either way, would still be cool!

Wow :D

Logo I am a big fan of your work.... I have some ideas for episodes was just wondering if you were interested in any.... if NG has a mailing system or w/e drop me a line :P