Reviews for "TooF Staring Contest"

Once again, kick ass.

Dude, i have no idea where you keep gettin this shit but it is fuckin awesome. Hell yeah, TooF is all 5's man, never voted below a five so far so, umm, im bored now so im gonna go watch more toof then foamy. later.

yeah dude! best series ever

Please Reply!
dude you rock!
Couple of questions for ya!

1.How do you do them voices? they rock to much.

2.how come we didn't see a fight scene since toof 5?

3.(last)you should do an episode with a celebrity toof like paris hilton or jessica simpson and they have a fight! LoL

Later!
Jinzo95 :D

I Loved It!!!

This flash was very simple....but so awesome! I don't know how you really could have improved on this, it was just overall really funny, non stop laughing. Despite that it was short, it was still very good. I'm a big fan of your TooF series now, and I really look forward to each new episode. Since I saw that long list of questions in your Logo Replies section I thought Id ask some.

Question 1. Do you think you could ever use like a crazy cult or something like that in one of your episodes? Seems like you could get some good laughs out of something like that. Or possibly like....hazing from a fraternity in place of a cult? Bah, I dont know, just suggestions. (wasn't really a question I know, but who cares?)

Question 2. How are you so fucking awesome?

Please reply if you can! :)

P.S. I'd be honored to get your reply through Logo Replies in TooF 9, but I doubt that will happen. Either way, would still be cool!

Fast! Ball!

I have question, are you planning to make game thats about Toof? Holla back at me when you get the chance.
P.S. I like your movies keep up the good work
P.S.S. I like that asian dude
P.S.S.S. I like Tocos
P.S.S.S.S. FAST! BALL!
P.S.S.S.S.S. My loogies looks like my dogs poo
P.S.S.S.S.S.S. Im going to stop because Im going Hide under a rock and suck my thumb for some strange reason. Peace.

Hooray for TooF!

Yeah, TeeF are the best! That explosion was freaking awesome. I liked the eye-strained tooth, the things he said made me laugh a lot. Don't listen to all the haters out there, theres a lot more lovers than haters!