Reviews for "TooF Staring Contest"

woohoo

This one was good!!! and I liked the red words in the logos, reminds me of The Word... forget which show that was on Colbert report or daily show with John Stewart.

Q1. Will you have any zombie toofs/toofs with plaque and any going to the dentist scenes/brushing toofs (preuming that these toofs are in someone's mouth)?

Q2.Will there be any profesional fighting scenes? It would be awesome like a wrestling/boxing match and there would be two toof reporter guys.

Q2.Are the idle toofs actually alive? or are they just asleep, or having unimportant chat unrelated to the storyline?

P.S. I was gonna type in teeth instead of toof(s), luckily I remembered :P.

P.S.S. plz atleast read this reveiw!!!!

P.S.S.S. I'm gonna join your forum.

P.S.S.S.S. I think this is my longest reveiw :).

lol

there was some funny crap and then there was stuff that was disturbing XD the explosion was awsome but he should have aimed it at his friend so he wouldnt remember........ever........again

Foo! You just got 5'vd!

Great series, just tuned in last night. I hope you make many more so i can be a stupid newb and 10 them all, :D

(Gives Ice Cream)

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

This is a great series keep it up (infact if me met i would buy you alot of icecream) so i liked this episode because its was really funny and classite (I can't spell very well :(.) Any way i thought for the next episode you could do a zombie TooF thing that would be cool.one more thing fastaball.

_o_

I'm not a man of many words as the person above me, BUT I DO WORSHIP THOSE THEETH!