Reviews for "TooF Staring Contest"

...

Ah man, i'm a fan of your TooF work, so very quite good. Well there really isn't much to say except that the white part above the tooth on the right's eyes were starting to annoy me :P but it's barely noticable.

Anyway, keep up the good work :D

That was great man

You you really hit the nail on the head with that episode the flying evil turtles thing worked out well it seemed, and it just felt like fresh comedy. Even had a splash of violence there in the end with the grenade flying out of his mouth, a little bit of everything for everybody. Part 8 more than makes up for what was lacking in Part 7! Can't wait to see the next one man, keep up the good work... and don't go too fast with that RSX with the (in cuban toof's voice) "really really big wing" :-p. Have a good one man.

fantastic job!!!!!!!!!

really liked this one.i will wait for toof nine!!!!!!!!!!

lol

That explosion made me fucking CRACK UP! I'm still laughing.... omfg

i gave it 1 violence cause of the bomb!

THAT WAS AWSUM AND MAN THAT LAST BIT "this could make you forget stuff,like blackmailing your friends" "dude i still remember everything that happened that night" "DAM IT" that dam it put me to rest! actually it didnt, it stopped me from rest i waz laughin 24/7